Open A Youth Account
April and May is a wise time to open a youth account
Bringing a youth to Riegelwood FCU and opening a savings account in their name is such a wise decision for parents and guardians. It’s never too early! Being an active RFCU Buck Club youth member gives each one self-gratification to being a part of a special group. The months of April & May are always a hoot at RFCU.
Educating young and old members to “Give a Hoot About Saving Money” is what we do best. When we compare ourselves to a wise owl, we feel a sense of pride and uniqueness. Whoooo ever thought that saving money could be so much fun and rewarding?
In our 2017 April & May celebrations, brings a hooootin’ good time while teaching youth to save money, too! Our wise owls sitting around the credit union, waiting for Buck Club Members to make their deposit will bring lots of inquisitive smiles and laughter to all that “Give a Hoot About Saving Money!”
- Need to be 0-17 years old to open the account.
- Must have parent/guardian consent.
- Youth and Parent/guardian must open the account together.
- Parent/guardian bring their state issued photo ID.
- Child’s Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
- Minimum $5 deposit at time of opening the account.
- Limited withdrawals of 2 per quarter.
- Representative Payee Accounts do not qualify for Buck Club Memberships